2008-07-04

Late start....

I have finally jumped in the bloggin. It has taken sometime to get use to, but it can and must be done.

First about me - I have family and stuck on the east coast of the Great USA. I started this blog to really help anyone who might be tring to prep, but is on a strick budget of funds.

I will be posting about different news stories, that I see and feel is something us prepper's need to pay attention too. I am not the one that has all the answer's for that you need to look to God. This is blog is to be used by the people that don't want to follow the crowd, and for informational purposes only.

I don't have the castle with the moat, but I am working hard at it.



1 comment:

WrethaOffGrid said...

I love the look of your blog! Very cool! I can't wait to read more... :)

Wretha