2008-07-13

People are waking...

I was out all weekend with visiting family and friends. The topic of the coming hard times was everywhere I looked. I didn't have to look for the chance to put my blog out there, it just came. I made sure to mention the blog and others that I check daily.

I even was able to help my nephews understand what was going on. To the point where one of them might do something about it. There was a few men from my church talking about the dark days coming. Now onto how I prepped and work on prep's this weekend.

Well I didn't work to much on prep'ing, other then buy a air compressor for the BOV. I did make sure not to get the cheap kind. I stepped it up a notch and got one that can work for inflating beds/balls with different attachments. This is something we should keep in our BOV or with the BOB. I can just see it now, we are running from the sheeple and get a flat with no way to pump up or anything. So make sure to add it to the list and get one if you don't have one.

Now for the castle...

I am still getting the area cleared. I have some shelves I need to build this week. That way when the canner gets in I can put it work right away. Now I am off to work on the cleaning.

Working on the moat...

Rook

This is a great site for people just now starting to wake up and wondering where to start prepping at. Check it out:

http://gsiep.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

Make sure you add a tire plugging kit to that air compressor! They're available at China Mart fairly reasonably. Can't well air up a tire that's got a big ol' hole where a nail was stickin' out of it!

Kenneth H. said...

Yep, they are awakening alright.. Like the friggin matrix man.. Having to explain this stuff to people they cannot comprehend at first. I sure hope that you are fitted with enough time to somewhat educate and try and get them to preparing!

Good luck!